The Bank of England has set up the future of finance project to see how the financial services industry might change in the next ten years; how this will impact all that provide, regulate and use it.
Here we share the Bank of England's: The future of finance report written by Huw van Steenis.
Published on 20 June 2019
Covering 5 key areas:
1. Shape tomorrow's payments system
2. Enable innovation through modern financial infrastructure
3. Support the data economy through standards and protocols
4. Champion global standards for finance
5. Promote the smooth transition to a low carbon economy
Click here to read the full report: https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/report/2019/future-of-finance